We often don’t realize the power of good lighting and how it can brighten up our mood almost immediately! If you’re bored with your room (or mood) and are looking for a makeover, you have stumbled across the right place!
All you need are the right kind of LED lights. They are energy efficient and cost-effective while giving you the aesthetic room of your dreams. Above all, they come in handy in creating a cohesive and stylish lighting scheme that enhances the overall look and feel of your interior without disturbing the layout and functionality of your space.
Take a look at the below 23 aesthetic rooms with LED lights, and you’ll know what I mean!
Bring Galaxy To The Room!
If you like to stargaze or get lost in the stars this is the perfect night lamp. They come in different types and colors, and some of them even come with a built-in music player! A galaxy light projector is beyond perfect when you want to throw a party or if you want to simply lay back and relax.
Glam Up With Chandeliers!
Chandeliers, especially modern ones are back in trend now! They can make a space feel modern, royal, grand, and eye-pleasing!
When considering chandeliers for your aesthetic room with LED lights, proportion is key. Pick the right size according to your space. You can go for modern, rustic, or keep it vintage. Choose whatever fits your vibe and feel free to experiment!
Try The LED Candles
Led candles create a cozy relaxing vibe, and they are a safe and convenient alternative to traditional candles (especially when you have kids at home and you still desperately want the vibe that candles create.)
Use them to create a romantic touch for your date nights! Or a festive feel during the holidays.
Bring Back The Nostalgic Neon Lights
Neon lights come in all sorts of funky shapes, phrases, and colors. Above all, they create the perfect vibe in your aesthetic room with LED lights!
Get a customized one and create your own cute aesthetic room, with a bold and dramatic look.
All the ’90s kids remember how cool the glowing stickers were! Having a ceiling full of little stars and watching them as you sleep was definitely one of the most comforting things ever, so this is your cue to feel nostalgic again!
Strings Lights Are An Emotion!
When you can wrap your head around no idea for an aesthetic room with LED lights, string lights are the go-to!
Use them as an accessory for your curtains, and hang the lights behind a sheer curtain to create a soft, glowing effect. You can also hang it behind or above your headboard for a grungy vibe. Use it as an accent for a wall or a window that you want to highlight. There are endless ways. Experiment.
Be Smart With Smart Lights
Smart lights can add a lot of convenience and fun to your aesthetic room with LED lights, so give them a shot and see how they can improve your living space!
You can set them as you would for any other light source, and control them through a smartphone. You can create custom lighting scenes or schedules to suit your needs. For example, you could set the lights to turn on gradually in the morning to simulate a natural sunrise! or to turn it off automatically when you leave the house. Magic!
Light The LED Lanterns
Do you remember the beautiful lantern scene from the Disney movie tangled that left all of us stunned? The versatility of lanterns should really be appreciated, they work great indoors and outdoors.
Hang a few LED lanterns from the ceiling for a dramatic and eye-catching display. For a room with a lower ceiling, you can place your lanterns on tables or shelves for a cozy ambiance.
Aesthetic Light Bars Are Lit!
Aesthetic Light Bars are great additions if you like modern minimal lighting in your aesthetic room with LED lights. they come in different colors and you can even use them as smart lights and set up your space.
If you are a gamer these are perfect, you can install them above or below your gaming desk, or simply highlight a portion of your room
You can also find light bars that can be placed on your floor, you can face them towards a wall to highlight it, for a classy room aesthetic.
Try Chic Vanity Mirrors
As one of the best aesthetic room decors, wall-mounted or free-standing vanity mirrors can add so much glam and functionality to your space! Since you get them with super cool aesthetic LED lights, you are a pro at the selfie game ahead of the other girls who are still pouting!
Some Fairy Lights For Magic!
Fairy lights have a history of festive decorating. But now, no more. They are a year-round decorating option to add a warm, cozy ambiance to your cute little space.
You can use these lights by draping them around a shelf or using it as a canopy for a cozy aesthetic room with LED lights! Or highlight the walls by using them as a backdrop or mount them from a ceiling. More versatile than your boyfriend. Aren’t they?
A Throwback to the 60s
These colorful frames became popular for their retro aesthetic in the 1960s, if you’re a fan of the 60s and 70s, you know exactly what I’m talking about!
They were used as decorative light that had a calming visual effect so instead of going for the conventional night lamp, try this out!
Decorate Your Wall Art With LED Lights
If you have some art hung up on your wall you can highlight that with string lights. They create subtle ambient lighting and make your wall art look way prettier than it is.
Or for a small bedroom, consider using track lighting that directs the light toward the wall art, to allow focused illumination! Creative and perfect.
The Tiktok Baddie Aesthetic Bedroom
The key to achieving the aesthetic baddie bedroom is to be bold and unapologetic with your choices, and to make the space uniquely yours!
Your ceiling has got to pop! Choose color-changing RGB strip lights and place them along your ceiling. You can also use candles and a vanity mirror. Pick a corner for your ring light, to get the perfect picture for the gram!
Style With Marquee letters
You can make your space feel more personalized and yours with light-up letters. Spell out a word or a phrase that has some meaning to you- it could be a nickname, a quote, or a meaningful acronym, and pick a focal point to draw attention to the letter for a whimsy vibe.
Use them as night lights and see the magic happen!
Use Cloud Ceiling Lights
If you love the sky, this is something that will make your room look surreal.
The main goal is to mimic the appearance of clouds in the sky and it’s DIY! (and I am becoming a poet, gradually!) You could do this as a fun little activity on the weekend. All you need is led lights, tape to stick, and some polyfill for the clouds! This is your cue to get that baddie aesthetic into your space.
Aesthetic Strip LED Lights For Study Or Chill!
Sometimes when we’re too broke to afford our aesthetic, we just have to make do with what we have. Accessorizing a study lamp or a floor lamp, and adding a colorful lampshade or a funky lamp base to give the lamp can do the job to make it seem visually appealing without breaking the bank.
Strip lights like these are awesome to go about in small spaces like this little workspace (with Netflix?!)
Set It Aglow With Pendant Lights
You can experiment with pendant lights in so many ways, and in a lot of spaces, like your bedroom, living room, home bar, and breakfast nook. Even kitchen or study.
Exactly like this cozy and romantic dining space, hang pendants at different heights to create a dynamic display. And if you love color, try different colored lighting and your hyper aesthetic room with LED lights is ready!
Sunset lamp When The Sun’s Down!
For a warm and cozy vibe, sunset lamps work perfectly. You can highlight a corner in your room, preferably with some artwork, and emphasize it with this aesthetic lighting. Plus these come in abundant colors, so you aren’t limited to yellows and oranges. (Thank God! Sun all the time makes a desert.)
Decorate With Your Heart Line
Use led strip lights or fairy lights to mimic a pattern you want (like this super beautiful and aesthetic heart line cum zigzag on the wall) or use adhesive tape or mounting tape to fix them up.
If you want your walls to be free of wires, get geometric light projectors that will simply project these lights on your wall while creating interesting patterns. The point is, just do it!
Highlight Your Tv Or Computer Wall
You get strip lights that can be attached to your TV. They help you give a more immersive experience while you binge-watch your favorite series on XYZ ( I can’t promote the app you just thought of, right?)
They are also great in alleviating fatigue and reducing the glare on the screen, so you can watch your favorite TV shows with more comfort now.
Illuminate The Shelves
LED strip lights can be used in so many ways. Try putting them under your shelf to highlight the slabs. You can even define your furniture pieces with lights that can drastically improve how your home looks, overall!
Light Up Those Nostalgic Pics!
If you like to reminisce and feel nostalgic you can bring your sentiments to life by using this classic aesthetic idea that has been on the trend for a very long time now.
All you need is, adhesive tape, a mounting clip, strip lights, and some photos or polaroids that you want to display and mount on the wall, it is that easy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does every aesthetic room need?
Every aesthetic room needs:
1) A unified design theme that ties the space together. This could be a particular color scheme, a set of furnishings in a particular style or era, or the kind of mood or atmosphere you want to create.
2) A functional layout that makes the best use of available space and allows for easy movement and circulation.
3) Well-chosen furnishings and decor that complement the design theme and meet the needs of the space.
4) Attention to detail, such as the addition of plants, artwork, or other decorative elements that add interest and personality to the room.
5) And most importantly, Good lighting improves the atmosphere and functionality of the space. Natural light, overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting can be used.
How do you make your room vibey?
To make your room vibey,
1) Use colored or patterned lighting to create a unique and eye-catching atmosphere. This can be achieved through the use of LED strip lights, neon signs, or colored bulbs.
2) Try experimenting with various light intensities to create different moods. Dim, warm lighting can make a space feel cozy and intimate, whereas bright, cool lighting can make a space feel more energetic and upbeat.
3) Use lighting to draw attention to specific features or areas of the room. Accent lighting, for example, could be used to draw attention to artwork or plants, or spotlights could be used to create a dramatic effect.
4) Use sheer window treatments or mirrors to reflect sunlight to incorporate natural light.
5) Consider using a variety of lighting types, such as overhead, task, and accent lighting, to create a layered look.
What are 5 different home aesthetics?
There are many different home aesthetics, and the specific style that you choose will depend on your personal preferences and the overall look and feel that you want to create. Here are five common home aesthetics:
1) Minimalist: A minimalist home aesthetic is characterized by a clean, simple, and uncluttered look. It typically features a neutral color palette, minimal decor, and an emphasis on function over form. Here, less is more.
2) Scandinavian: A Scandinavian home aesthetic is inspired by the design principles of the Nordic countries, and is characterized by a focus on simplicity, functionality, and natural materials. It typically features a light and airy color palette, natural wood accents, and clean lines.
3) Mid-century modern: A mid-century modern home aesthetic is inspired by the design movement of the 1950s and 60s, and is characterized by a focus on simplicity, clean lines, and organic forms. It typically features a neutral color palette, natural materials, and bold geometric shapes.
4) Rustic: A rustic home aesthetic is characterized by a rough, natural, and unrefined look. It typically features a warm color palette, natural materials such as wood and stone, and an emphasis on handcrafted and vintage elements.
5) Bohemian: A bohemian home aesthetic is characterized by a free-spirited, eclectic, and colorful look. It includes a mix of patterns, textures, and colors, and an emphasis on global and artisanal elements.
These are just a few examples of the many different home aesthetics that you can choose from! The best one for you will depend on your personal style and the look and feel that you want to create in your own space.